Pages

14 Jun 2013

16 Day Snap # 12 - Sweet Treats

After many months of begging my mum finally agreed to take me on a trip to Paris and London in June 2011. I had never been to either of the places and I was desperate to go. I am glad my constant nagging eventually paid off as we both had a the best time and i fell in love with both places. 
Today I was looking back at the photos I took and couldn't help but notice the many, many photos of food in Paris, particularly the desserts. 



As admitting to having a problem is the first step in overcoming addiction, I have decided to cull down the thousands of photos of pastries, gelato and macarons and share with you only the finest. 


Heaven on earth!


Although it is almost impossible to choose, my favourite dessert was the chocolate and raspberry mousse cake with the beautiful, edible red rose (top picture). It was almost to gorgeous to eat! 


 


Writing this post has made me so hungry! Time to go and get some cake

Whats your favourite thing in Paris? Let us know in the comments below! 

- Emily 



No comments:

Post a Comment