Pages

11 Jun 2013

16 Day Snaps # 5 - Roomy Blog

For the following posts , I (Courtney) have decided to photograph a couple of my favourite objects, or "aspects" of my room, that over the years I have bought, been handed down, given as a present and created.

Being creative myself, I am constantly changing my room, and finding things that I can add to enhance it. I'm very fortunate to be able to have parents who respect my form of expression through my room, and allow me to put nails into walls etc. (very hard for my dad to come to terms with this destruction.)



I purchased this ottoman (and tray and glasses) from a Moroccan store located in Bondi Beach called 'Silk Route' earlier this year. This store is amazing. It sells a large range of furniture and cute items such as shoes, glasses and others. I found that the silver colour suited my room colour scheme, however there are a range of colours to choose from! I purchased the tray on top for $40, the glasses for a set of 6 were $36. However, I have recently noticed that the store has relocated permanently to online shopping only! So make sure you check it out.
The skull shot glasses were a Christmas present from my best friend, and I absolultey love them! I have a strange fixation with skulls, as you will most probably see in future posts, and I think these shots are the sickest things I have ever seen! BUT I do not only use them for alcoholic beverage reasons, but they are brilliant for Health Shots as well!
The pink skull candle (told you I have a obsession) was a recent purchase from the Surry Hills Markets - and only cost $15!! Not only does it smell amazing, but its so adorable! They also come in 2 bigger sizes. This brand was BluBirdSoy - however I have seen very similar products from brands such as Insight that sell similar skull candles.

Ottoman, Glasses and Tray - Silk Route: http://www.silkroute.com.au
Skull Shot Glasses - http://hartandheim.com.au/product_info.php/products_id/1334


- Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment