Pages

11 Jun 2013

16 Day Snaps # 6 - Candle Obsession?


Both Emily and myself have an obessesion with candles, meaning everytime we head to the Markets, we both leave with a new candle! If you ever see two strange girls being odd, sniffing candles with serious looks on their faces - it will most probably be us...


The Rose Quartz Candle was a gift from my mum when I turned 13, which I love.
The Tigerlily Candle - a birthday gift my best friend (she knows me way to well) - smells amazing!
Sandlewood and Vanilla Candle - recently bought at Glebe Markets - Emily bought "Exotic Wood"- she's odd...
I have many, many other candles - including French Pear, Dusk, Sea Breeze, Coconut and Lime..the list goes on... but they are scattered all around my room, and seeing as these are my favourites, I thought I would focus on them.

Tigerlily Candle - http://www.birdmotel.com.au/viva-tigerlily.html

- Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment